For the Ladies...

Like, yeah, for real man! This is the TOTALLY random chat for those who like to totally random their thoughts in six words or less! Please keep i mind, it would be prefered you use http://madd74.com/chat/ for as opposed to "IM" through posts.

Moderator: ditzwill

Forum rules
This forum is for extremely random chat. Be warned that posting in here means people may go off topic! Please keep i mind, it would be prefered you use http://madd74.com/chat/ as opposed to "IM"ing through posts.

Red vs. Blue

Postby ditzwill » Mon Nov 12, 2007 16:13:58

Stingray wrote:bow-chicka-bow-wow...
sorry, too much Red vs. Blue watching has gone to my head!
There is no such thing as too much Red vs. Blue. Team-killing F*cktard. :)
Everyone should be a non-conformist.
:eating:
ditzwill
Keyboard Smasher

Re: For the Ladies...

Postby monkeybone » Mon Nov 12, 2007 21:25:00

Man, I think I like the short version better. :)
Stingray wrote:"Women want to be treated like a lady in the living room, and a whore in the bedroom."

Yes. Smack my ass and talk dirty to me in the bedroom. Treat me like a Queen everywhere else. Yeah baby!! :)[/quote]

:rofl: :multi: :))
SHUT UP. i am crying with laughter here. how dare you disturb my boring existence this way? Yeah baby! (but i must remind you i'm not lesbian)
:monkey:
monkeybone
Os de Singe

Re: For the Ladies...

Postby ditzwill » Tue Nov 13, 2007 14:27:16

monkeybone wrote:
Queen D wrote:Man, I think I like the short version better. :)
Stingray wrote:"Women want to be treated like a lady in the living room, and a whore in the bedroom."

Yes. Smack my ass and talk dirty to me in the bedroom. Treat me like a Queen everywhere else. Yeah baby!! :)
:rofl: :multi: :))
SHUT UP. i am crying with laughter here. how dare you disturb my boring existence this way? Yeah baby! (but i must remind you i'm not lesbian)
LOL!! I'm glad you were amused. You don't have to be a lesbian to smack my ass. 8)
Everyone should be a non-conformist.
:eating:
ditzwill
Keyboard Smasher

Previous

Return to Totally Random